The Epic is a very simple entry level suit that has all of the details that take it above your basic $100 suit. Simply put, if you're looking to really pick up surfing, this suit has all of the details that will make your experience that much better. Softer rubber, good seams, and an easy-entry zipper will make this suit more durable and more comfortable than the cheapest option.
What They Say:
The O'Neill Epic 3/2 Wetsuit is a killer entry level suit with many of the features of a high-end O'Neill wetsuit including 100% Ultraflex neoprene, double seal neck closure, lumbar seamless design and re-engineered covert blackout zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic one of the industries best entry-level fullsuits.
- Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall on chest and back
- UltraFlex DS neoprene
- Krypto knee padz for longevity
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Critically taped for durability
- Double super seal neck that's buttery soft for comfort
- Glued in covert zipper construction for seamless comfort and to keep water out
- Updated velcro closure for durability, and sticks together better between changes so you don't snag up your suit
- External key pocket with loop on right lower leg
- Strategic seamless paddle zones
- LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design
- Aqua Alpha: eco friendly solvent glue that is water based and free of VOC's
- Limestone-based neoprene sourced from Japan