This has been our favorite winter suit for the past two seasons. It is the warmest suit we have come across without being too heavy or stiff, and feels durable enough to last multiple seasons. We can't say enough about the Psycho Tech, and it has definitely rewritten our expectations for winter suits in the future.
What They Say:
The O'Neill Psycho Tech 5.5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is one of our top selling wetsuits. It's made with buttery soft TechnoButter 3 neoprene and will keep you toasty warm with its heat-generating TechnoButter Air-Firewall insulating interior jersey. To ensure water stays out it has super seal cuffs, a F.U.Z.E. (Front Upper Zip Entry) closure, and a urethane coated zipper with offset teeth as an anti-flushing barrier. Best of all it was constructed using a stitchless seam technology and a fluid seam weld to keep water out. Stay warm and toasty in any condition with the Psycho Tech.
- F.U.Z.E. Front Upper Zip Entry: free floating zipper panel and anti-flush barrier with drain holes to keep you dry and loose
- Redzone water resistance zipper: urethane coated offset zipper teeth keeps water out
- 360 Barrier with drainholes
- Super seal cuffs on wrists and ankles
- Smoothskin hood with cinch cord and visor
- Stitch-less seams: 100% triple glued and TBX3 taped interior seams with an exterior fluid seam weld
- Fluid seam weld
- TechnoButter 3: arms, shoulders, shins and calves
- TechnoButter 3 Air-Firewall Smoothskin: chest and back
- TechnoButter 3 Firewall: thigh and bum
- Aqua Alpha: eco friendly solvent glue that is water based and free of VOC's
- Limestone-based neoprene sourced from Japan
- Hidden key loop on lower right leg